I saw this on Sundance Blog and thought how funny it is when Fake News is called Fake News. As the saying goes, the best defense is a good offense. Don Lemon, after being called out on his phony baloney “news conference” could only turn tail an run. Great Going CNN!
Anyone who listens to and follows Donald Trump throughout his “Political Career” knows that much of what he says is the opening of a long negotiating process. He is not a politician, he actually says/tweets what he is thinking at that time. I find that refreshing and a little scary at the same time. And, he gets a little tiring along the way. Not from what he says, but I have to think about what he means and what he intends. He speaks very plainly, but behind the words are huge and significant meanings. Donald Trump is a very successful businessman. He mental state is one of always negotiating. He loves it.
People don’t get it, they just don’t get it. His detractors point to the words and get a boost by misinterpreting the meaning, on purpose – like all good politicians do. We can’t believer any of them. The President is negotiating with the Russians, Iranians, Israelis, Palestinians, Democrats, Media types, public opinion, China, and the legal system. He is positioning himself to “compromise” and win what he wants.
- Illegal Immigrants: What he says – deport every single one, and their children will have to follow. What he wants – deport illegal immigrants who have committed serious crimes (not jay walking or a misdemeanor) and offer a path to citizenship for everyone else.
- Stop imports from Mexico and other countries: What he says – I’m going to put a 35% tariff on imported goods. What he wants – give American made goods a fair chance to compete with imported products by putting reasonable tariff on them – perhaps 8%.
- The Not So “Affordable” Care Act: What he says – Repeal and replace!!!! What he means – Repeal and replace an Act that will accomplish the same results, but in a financially responsible manor.
- The Ban on Muslims: What he says – Stop immigration from these seven countries for 90 days so we can assess the effectiveness of our vetting system, which I think is not strong enough. What he should have said: I am concerned that the current vetting process we have in place may not be effective enough to protect our security from ISS infiltrators, therefore I am going to temporarily halt, for 90 days, the processing of immigration requests from the seven countries that President Obama designated as Terrorist Strongholds. Etc., Etc.
- NATO: What he says – We will not stay in NATO when other countries only want a free ride, it’s an outdated organization and we will consider leaving it. What he means – many of the other members are not paying their fair share for the cost of defense and are not sending the troops needed in a conflict. He’s just positioning himself to get a better and fairer deal for America. Poor John McCain just doesn’t get it!
- Fake News: What he says: He means, and he is usually right.
Bottom line, listen to his words, but keep in mind he is opening up a dialog to negotiate for what he thinks is best for America. He’s letting himself look silly for making America better. Too bad none of the politicians would do the same.
Terrible, horrible – – how times have changed from the Obama Administration when in 2012 over 1,000 illegal immigrants were deported each DAY! What the hell is wrong with President Trump! Can you tell me that?
As you read this article -Forget The Wall; There’s a Better Way; keep in mind they are playing politics, not telling the whole story. President Obama has tried for years to get Mexico to agree and work with the US to establish pre-clearance at the boarder, but to no avail. Perhaps if Mexico cooperated we wouldn’t even be talking about a wall. But illegal immigration benefits Mexico on many levels, so President Obama, couldn’t accomplish very much.
Different cultures that have different goals require different actions. And Action is all that counts. Talking and identifying a problem is only the first step – what is the action? We never hear of one, only that if we were nicer everyone would get along. Amazing to think that ten’s of thousands of Mexican citizens are murdered along the boarder and Mexico has done almost nothing to stop the bloodshed, except ask the United States for help. If we could stop some of the drugs form flowing into our country, that would reduce the killing because there would be less reason to “solidify” the cartel’s domains.
If building a Wall is the best action, albeit, not the perfect solution, I say Do It! Stop talking and acting like if you describe a problem that your a great leader and we should applaud your thoughts – I WANT Solutions!
I don’t know of any country in history that had a policy of Open Boarders. None. So, why is America not entitled to protect it’s boarder like every other country? The Canadian Prime Minister tweeted that “To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith,” Mr. Trudeau wrote on Twitter on Saturday afternoon. “Diversity is our strength.”
Sounds great, but that still means immigrants must meet certain standards, it’s not a free for all policy. And, I wonder what will happen after a few attacks happen in Canada? Perhaps the old saying, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” should apply.
Take a look what showed up on Yahoo News and this Blog site – worth reading and very important to understand what they are saying:
go to this link and find out what Congress Woman Tulsi Gabbard found out on her trip to Syria, and what The Conservative Tree House discovered in their investigation.
Only two full days on the Job and POTUS is rocking the world. Every tv and radio is talking about only one person, our new Prez. And that makes America relevant again. The first step to being Great Again. Sometimes I wonder if the Press really listened to him during the Primaries, he is not the usual run of the mill politician. He actually said what he would do and now he is doing it. Attacking those institutions that are hurting our country. And the Other Guys and Gals; all they can do is watch, wait and stall. That is what they know, all they know. Well, that and Santa Claus Politics. Senator Charles Schumer is a stunning example of the old way our government operated. He said he would oppose whatever The POTUS would try to do, except if he 100000% agreed. He is happy to hurt America’s progress, just so he can be in the spotlight.
Senator Charles Schumer said the vetting process needed to be full and forthright. You know, to protect the American People. Oh, we are so lucky to have him protect. With insightful questions as – which picture has more people in it. Makes me laugh. Transparent, and those of us who see what is being done just keep losing whatever little respect we have left for The Other Guys.
To Solve Problems We Need Action, Not Discussion:
So, as any business person would do, he takes action and finds solutions. My Father taught me many, many years ago: It’s easy to see a problem. NOW, the next words out of your mouth start with – “I recommend” and then state the action. What a vivid comparison between a Politician like Senator Charles Schumer and a Business Person like President Donald Trump. It could be clearer. Should make you happy that it is no longer Politicas As Usual.